Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
13 June, 06:06
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
13 June, 06:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
13 June, 06:03

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 June, 05:54
this kind of segreation is wrong, 100%

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
13 June, 10:30
If a bar/restaurant REQUIRES me to show proof that I had the poison jab......fk em.....hope they fold.......

Megan Bridgette @mbridg
13 June, 06:31
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Let make sure to give them all 1 star reviews so no one will go there!!

Deo Gratias @Mihaz
12 June, 09:15
Of course lets blame anyone that doesn't support the narrative for hurting these businesses. What about all the illegal lockdowns for a fake virus from Cheyena that destroyed many peoples businesses and livelihoods?? When I read reviews, I see way more coming from the mask nazi side complaining that people in that establishment were not wearing or masks or requiring proof of the jab. Aren't you guys just as culpable. . . . oh wait, the other side IS allowed to do the same without any repercussions

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 June, 04:54
HOOAH!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 June, 04:29
excellent !!

Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
12 June, 04:20
you bet your ass we are!!! they have no right to discriminate! Constitution, baby!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 June, 04:01
No restaurant or bar, or anyone for that matter, has the right to determine what I want injected in my body. I agree with Cookie Lover @wonderbird , no sympathy for a business that infringes on our civil liberties. ❤️🇺🇸💙

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
12 June, 03:49
Somehow I can't muster much sympathy for these owners since they are pushing segregation. Our civil rights are being violated by these owners.