1776 Again @BludGeonT
12 June, 12:57
So - have any of you seen CodeMonkeyZ's roll tonight on TG? SO GOOD...here is just this evening's messages:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 June, 02:28
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
CHUCKY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
low IQ, pure trash cultist Stephen "Chucky" Richer is who he is referring to.

Hopefully we see REAL and TRUE justice TODAY.

Not holding my breath.
09:47 AM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 June, 02:47
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Dont know who he is.

SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 06:00
A piece of trash in AZ who has done enough treasonous shit he may want to hang himself TONIGHT!

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
12 June, 11:34
PLEASE try to take the long (eternal, even) view
on how we choose to convey our
DEEP FRUSTRATION + RAGE @ those who'd
piss away our rights in the BEST form of GOVT.
EVER.
But HARSH email, etc. has a way of ❌only HURTING the few people who may ❤️ the miscreant, but also often "circle back" to embarass you & your loved ones.

"Satan" means "Accuser" in Hebrew & that's what he does: criticize all of us, for pretty awful stuff we do... please DON'T do dirty work for that fallen angel. He hates ALL humans because we have the OPEN INVITATION to LITERALLY hang out & hang onto Jesus & His Heavenly Father
(👁 John 15 "I am the vine, you are the branches; abide in ME..."
CHRIST paid an outrageous price,
ACTIVATED @ the mere WHISPER of TURNING to your whole self toward your Creator.