⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 June, 07:35
So what was on those notes?
I know many have shared a text that reads: "They know it all. I'm sorry." Signed George H. Bush.
But if you look at Jeb's very, very quick reaction after looking at the paper, I believe that whatever was on that note was an image and not a text.

What do you all think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
A picture of George H. Bush & JFKJR? also what was passed to michael in the longer video of this?
09:40 AM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ScottishsaltyRebel404 in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 June, 05:23
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
that was actually a piece of candy. According to both Big Mike amd Curious George, Bush would always sneak candies to Michelle as an inside joke. That's why Big Mike smile when George said hello to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 05:52
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Had heard similar. Still a Q that bugs me though. Funny how these days every question answered opens a dozen more rabbit holes. Peace.

12 June, 09:41
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
Or even better J.F.K Himself with George H. Bush