John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This is how they can influence what you do. They can calm you or make you angry in seconds flat. The vaccines allow insertion of the nanos and the signals let it control you. It is my belief that 5g towers will contain this tech. 5g boxes are not allowed to be opened when being installed and this is why I feel other tech has also been installed into the 5g boxes.
This is proof that they have the ability to take you over. I have another post coming that will show they can actually take control of your body and not just your mind.

https://www.sciencedaily.c...

https://www.sciencedaily.c...
07:00 AM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 June, 07:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
the article states: "
Then, they delivered small burst of heat via low-intensity focused ultrasound to the select neurons in the brain via a wearable device." The vax injection becomes the "wearable device."

So the injection (causing magnets to stick to arm) has nano-s that move to the brain and receive the signals put out by 5G.

Riot control / an on & off switch .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 10:42
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Exactly. It also has the ability to monitor all vitals. It does not say that in this article but it is out there. Some will even have tech that will tell if they are starting to develop a disease or breakdown so that a correction can be given and disease or breakdown avoided.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 June, 07:44
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I plan to take a look in the at one of those 5g boxes.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 June, 07:49
In response ela marriti to her Publication
yes, I saw that operators video, showing the C-19 labeled box.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

12 June, 10:45
In response ela marriti to her Publication
I am hoping that by exposing tech that has already been released will allow people to make these kinds of connections. Each piece is not classified it is when the tech is put together in certain ways is what makes it classified. Everything that is in existence we created is public knowledge, how it was combined is not.