Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 June, 04:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
11 June, 10:33
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Julian Assage making this statement. Remember Joh Trump had all of Teslasnotes and inventions. Could Julian be John and already knows what lies ahead in this Nation because he’s been there and saw it. You decide in the below photographs where the one on the upper right they put blonde hair on John using photoshop technology.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Due to many other posts, I've been led to believe that Julian is John Trump's son....making Julian and DJT cousins. I hope we find out in the not-too-distant future.
12:35 AM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 June, 09:04
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Have you ever seen a son look identical as in exactly like their fathe ? No, They have genes from both parents and may have similarities but never exact looks. You have to either accept Nickola Tesla did what he said and that being in the 1930’s “ The present belongs to you but the future belongs to me, where I work “ exact quote.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 June, 03:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Hmmmmm.....Wonders never cease :)

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts