JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O’ Savin does a masterful retelling of the story of Jonah. Jennifer Mac has a great catalog if you like to enjoy the deeper number aspects of this show and of the reversal of this dark magic spell. Good morning Patriots...

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
10:22 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
⚑️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚑️ @thatguynextdoor
27 January, 06:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Always a good listen. #JuanOSavin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
27 January, 05:31
πŸ’πŸ˜Ž Juan does tell some great stories. I've learned a lot from him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 05:28
Thank You God's Speed to Truth,Justice and Peace

Mini Lewis @MRSFBA
27 January, 04:14
Awesom. TFS βœ¨πŸ™πŸ’«

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 January, 01:23
Soon we will be telling our grandchildren stories of when President Trump "jumped the shark".

Rachel Freeman @Oracle
27 January, 01:30
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
😎 cool

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 01:14
Yes he does, some days Nana wonders how any human could have the knowledge and understanding of actual history and events as Juan O Savin!
Let's just say Nana doesnt think it is Humanly possible.

I would love to have a conversation with him about my NDE and some of the things that have been happening to me lately as well as hear some more stories.
I could listen all day.

There are story tellers and then there are Juan O Savins!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts