Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
08 June, 05:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 June, 06:55
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w... wrong, it was created in the 1800's and renamed in 1908, hoover wasnt until decades later and yes he was pivotal in circumventing any patriotic role for the FBI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 09:42
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
https://twitter.com/Little...
You are more than welcome to chat with Q Storm.

Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
11 June, 08:18
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
oh wow!! sorry to hear that.
he is on TG also if you would like the link let me know

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 June, 08:32
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
I have nothing to interact with on that platform.And i wont own a cell phone. the FBI existed before Hoover , that much is fact, the cia started out as another name as well. certain figures that solidified them as satanist strongholds all came around about the time of Jack parsons, Thats when the cabal thought they had solidified everything for themselves lolIf people dont have depth in their appreciation of Trump and the military they dont know enough, to understand the entire scope of what Trump has done, that should be a college course, its a long root from a seed that goes back to jesus. amazing times, praise God in Christ