TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
11 June, 04:27
Fellow patriots.

My father has been fighting Cancer for just over 2 years now. The Doctors gave him 2 to 4 years to live just over 2 years ago.
He has gone through the usual Radio, Chemo and Trial drug and they told him today there is nothing more they can do for him.
His scans today have indicated the cancer is getting worse.

Would love it if you all can say a prayer for him.

Please President Trump - Bring on those MED BEDS

Thank you all so much.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
11 June, 08:20
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
That is what I was going to tell you. Alkaline diet. Cancer can't grow in a alkaline body. Investigate supplements like Vit D3. The foods we eat are deficient in nutrients. Also, look at youtube and go to hertz frequencies for healing cancer. These frequencies do work!!!! You don't have to listen to them just play them when you are doing dishes, sleeping, watching tv, etc. Check out chlorine dioxide too. There are other cures too I just can't find them right now. Praying for your healing and may God bless you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
11 June, 10:13
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
❤️Thank you