TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
11 June, 03:10
Assemblea di Diu in Italia | Ghjesù hè u Figliolu di Diu
or in English:
Assembly of God in Italy Jesus is the Son of God.

https://youtu.be/yMoKh-JzC...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 June, 05:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This is off topic but I have a question. I just heard Gene Decode say that even if you didn't get the vaccine there are so many that already have you will be affected by it. The show he is on wouldn't allow him to say what could be done to protect ourselves against the (I call it shedding) thats probably not the correct terminology. Do you know what those protocols are? I couldn't find the on her website.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Why worry over a cirus that is 99.98% Survivable and your chance of ying from CV19 is the same as getting stuck by lightning. People who got the jab for CV19 shed the protien spike from CV19 in their skin cells so if possible don’t be around those who took the CV19 shot as they are a walking contagion. If you are wear a N95 Mask to avoid breathing in dried out skin cells kicked up by a breeze or just floating around.
07:27 PM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 June, 08:33
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Are you saying that Covid 19 is the same as the vaccine in that it has spike proteins? I am NOT concerned about Covid and I know not to get the vaccine. Gene Decode was saying those spike proteins were in the test and that enough people got the vaccine that now everyone is going to effected. That did concern me. It does also make me think too. That would mean everyone essentially is effected and unless you know the secret to be safe you are doomed? That doesn't ring true to me after I have thought about it for a some time.

11 June, 08:51
Yes, the CV19 shot has mRNA in it along with an Fe++ ( Iron) complexed with the enzyme Luciferase that is what causes bioluminence in some creatures like fireflies, squid and such. But the mRNA recodes your DNA to produce the same Spike protien as in CV19 and you can catch it from a vaccinated person since all their cells are making this protien Spike. When they get exposed to a similar virus about a year or so to 2 years their bodies lymphocytes attack this spike protein to kill it leading to organ failure and death if not treated early by lymphocytes reducing medications. Same thing with the blood clots people died from . When i jected it first is in your blood stream and platlets attach to the spike protien trying to kill it and blood clots form.

11 June, 08:51
Yes, the CV19 shot has mRNA in it along with an Fe++ ( Iron) complexed with the enzyme Luciferase that is what causes bioluminence in some creatures like fireflies, squid and such. But the mRNA recodes your DNA to produce the same Spike protien as in CV19 and you can catch it from a vaccinated person since all their cells are making this protien Spike. When they get exposed to a similar virus about a year or so to 2 years their bodies lymphocytes attack this spike protein to kill it leading to organ failure and death if not treated early by lymphocytes reducing medications. Same thing with the blood clots people died from . When i jected it first is in your blood stream and platlets attach to the spike protien trying to kill it and blood clots form.