Utsava Prophecy @utsava
Secret Patriot Q is stealing my content! He posted my text, I have posted 14 days ago, four days ago.
07:08 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by utsava in this post can reply
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 June, 10:29
In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication
🤗Dear Angel Horse Whisperer Utsava, please Shake it off, on the Bright side, you are in good company aka Oscar Wilde, MM, EP🤩.Miss Your Videos, Thank You for your service to humanity. Y are Loved more than you know😍💝❣️
May our 😭for the Children, Our Love for 🅿️🎺Unite the Global Tribe of Sheeple Hunters in the Universal Language of Song:
Big Bad Don Sings ShakeItOff https://youtu.be/pNFRuHynt...
America's Got Talent DJT Wins Again https://youtu.be/jD5mtaIbE...
S.O.S.» https://youtu.be/wDtuxUIm7...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyraQ 1776 @LyraQ
11 June, 09:49
same person as Ghost Ezra ! CBK called him out !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Utsava Prophecy @utsava
11 June, 11:51
In response LyraQ 1776 to his Publication
Who is CBK?

Debbie QTPatriot @DebbieQT
11 June, 08:26
Shame on you secretqpatriot ....clearly not a patriot but rather a plagiarist!

Debbie QTPatriot @DebbieQT
11 June, 08:26
In response Debbie QTPatriot to her Publication

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Utsava Prophecy @utsava
11 June, 11:43
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
That is not true, it is plagiarism does not have to be copyright.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Utsava Prophecy @utsava
11 June, 11:45
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Per definition: Plagiarism is a type of cheating that involves the use of another person's ideas, words, design, art, music, etc., as one's own in whole or in part without acknowledging the author or obtaining his or her permission.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 June, 07:42
welcome to the club. Lots of shills

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
11 June, 07:40
Utsava.....you must be shadow banned as I never see your post even when I go looking for it. Are you going to create another youtube account?

Utsava Prophecy @utsava
11 June, 11:42
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Youtube permanently banned me. Check Bitchute.