Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 June, 04:48
Business Insider
Potatoes for McDonald's fries are reportedly grown on Bill Gates' farmland in fields so vast that you can see them from space
*And he’s such a turd that the potatoes are so chemically grown that they are not fit for human consumption until they sit for six weeks gassing off before used. So, that tells you that he doesn’t care a whit for you, let McDonald’s go, we no longer need any of this non-food, if we stop, they stop, it’s that simple and that complicated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
I quit eating there once I found out they had human meat in there beef. I also quit kraft, pepsi, coke, walmart, target, dollar general, lowes, home depot, all major chains. look up hek293 in pepsi and kraft products. i quit drinking soda and buying major food chain brands that day. hek293 flavor additive is made of aborted fetal cells. nope. I have found new ways to get what I need and want.
04:58 PM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
01 February, 11:14
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Although the German " normal citizen " did not notice anything about the meat scandal at McDonald 's, because our MSM only mentioned it in passing, Burger King, for example, advertises with a large inscription " 100% German Beef " . In addition, we are fortunate to have numerous spring waters, for example from the Black Forest, so that hardly a German buys soda water from Kraft or Nestle, which is then mainly preferred by migrants. Just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
02 February, 05:29
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
There is a lot of food ingredients banned in Europe that our stupid FDA allows. It is ridiculous the amount of this kinds of acts the American people have allowed. Bit thankfully that is going to change. Even a lot of our spring water will have flouride added in. It’s awful.