Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
09 June, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 June, 03:51
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
About right...yeah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 06:53
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
God bless you @rogueanon
PS Love the handle "Rogue Anon"
paint me jealous :)

10 June, 11:45
thanks 🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇸
I chose this profile pic and then the name came to me...my persona I pretend to be in real life 😂😂😂

10 June, 04:40
Nothing wrong with that @rogueanon
And... I'm glad you're in the fight with us for sure - we're actually winning despite the low visibility [optics] and public awareness to what they've done. Our adversaries are irreparably exposed and cannibalizing each other wile trying to fight off non-stop waves of newly released intelligence.

Let your circle of followers know that there's hope. Mid July through late September promises significant changes.
God bless, my friend.

10 June, 07:19
After knowing what I know following court cases and missing children I couldn't NOT do something! Gods had me doing crazy things ....but it is starting to make sense. Thanks for the pep talk! #wwg1wga

11 June, 09:27
You're worth it @rogueanon
He pointed you out to me... I rarely provide this level of feedback and now I understand why. Keep fighting. I'm by your side and God has both of our backs.

Im always praying for our babies. Thanks for the update Im sharing.
12:59 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it