Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
This is a National disgrace.

"We are charged with every possible offense and held in the DC jail on solitary [sic] confinement and treated inhumanely. For example, a correctional officer from a different pod came to C2B screaming at us late at night on 6/1/21 because we had just sang ‘God Bless America’ [sic] from behind our locked doors like we do every night. Being as we are on lockdown 22 hours a day it’s nice to keep morale up through patriotism. When [name omitted by American Greatness], my next door neighbor, informed the officer that we were just singing ‘God Bless America’ the officer responded by yelling, ‘Fuck America!’"
10:06 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrishTweedy in this post can reply
Honest One @ALLWell4life
11 June, 11:56
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 01:08
In response Honest One to her Publication
Just another obarrypuppet. Thank you for this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
11 June, 11:02
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
How can we help these patriots?? Anyone know??

11 June, 01:12
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Great question, to which my answer may be futile, but giving this forwarding this to Patriots in Congress. It's hard for me to comprehend that people in DC don't know.