Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 June, 07:47
The pressurizing is Heavy, Stay Strong, Hold Your Lines, many things coming at everyone, testing testing testing, You will pass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
11 June, 07:57
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
took a few slings and arrows yesterday as I attempted again to reach out to my daughter in New York we're going on 2 years now we've been at war... I just sent words of love and peace ♥️ but was not received by the same... I raised them to be goodly and godly to love everyone... so I will continue to have faith that they too will wake up💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I understand my daughter is 22 and only returned one text in the last year the other day saying she doesn't wish to speak to me, I pray for Her and know she will be ok, we will be reunited when God chooses, His reasons are not anything we can understand until it is revealed. I Love You.
08:02 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
11 June, 08:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
May God bless you too my brother 💗🙏