Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
THE LONGER WE ALLOW

MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO PROMOTE FEAR PROPAGANDA

THE HARDER IT WILL BE TO REVERSE THEIR DAMAGE ( We are loosing our loved ones to this Bullshit !!!)

PSYCHOLOGICAL INDOCTRINATION OVER TIME THAT’S FEAR BASED IS MUCH HARDER TO REVERSE BECAUSE OF THE IMPACT IT HAS ON THE AVERAGE PERSON

THE WHITE HATS KNOW THIS
WHERE THE F **K ARE THEY ??!!!
TAKE THE ABUSERS DOWN !!!

@VincentKennedy
07:56 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
11 June, 03:56
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
DNA FREQUENCY BIOWEAPON LINKS TARGETED INDIVIDUALS TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE HIVE MIND CONTROL GRID
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 June, 02:56
πŸ˜‹
MY RESOURCE AGAINS THIS AND F CHOICE ITS TRY TO PUT EVEN MORE FEAR IN THE #NORMIES MIND πŸ˜…πŸ€—πŸ˜‹
WITH THE DIRTY TRUE
: BY EXAPLE WHAT #vaccines AND #VACCIONES ARE I N REAL

πŸ€—πŸ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 01:34
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
PSYCHIATRY in the MILITARY (The Hidden Enemy)

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
11 June, 08:31
I've spent the last 20 years trying to resalvage my family that was taken when they were teenagers and their lives ruined... 20 years to restructure and re-establish a family unit and that is now completely devastated... my beautiful family ❀️ so I also I'm eagerly waiting for everyone to wake up and discover so we can move forward please πŸ’™

11 June, 08:48
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
I give this until July & them we will create our own army

11 June, 08:27
Your picture is missing the chief spell caster... the big eye of Columbia Broadcasting System... and as a side note...

robin fineman @RobinD
11 June, 08:19
I agree !!! They've killed all my relationships-my sweet
daughter thinks I have lost my mind and she's questioning
what I've been thinking. My mate flies off the handle! He
started covering his ears and lalala-ing in the hall so I can
turn off the volume.
My family says I'm on the wrong page whatever that
means. Get out of Bitcoin I warned..are you nutz we've made
a fortune that was when it was ~57k. No I won't take the vax-
stay away... Ok gladly! This is CNN

11 June, 08:47
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I’m on the fucking verge already ... I won’t take much more of this Bullshit

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 June, 12:32
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I know how you feel. i try not to talk about it to much now. God knows I tried so many times. It is in his hands and I trust him.