Keith Frost @KFrost
1927 footage of a NEPHILIM in Nippon (Japan). Well worth watching 2 minute video, IMO. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
FOOTAGE of NEPHILIM GIANT? - YouTube

I was researching the Nephilim described in Genesis 6:4 when I discovered this fantastic footage from 1927. I did not manipulate this in any way. You can wat...

03:12 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by KFrost in this post can reply
Đёṿid Krístāni @loichtfoier
11 June, 03:37
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
The term "Nephilim" is misrepresented. It's about the dëotış idiom: "Ņîfl'im".

The suffix "-im" means that it refers to you ("I am...") and Nephil is likewise not quite correct. This is about the "Ņîfl," a special classification of humans by entities that are falsely worshipped by him as deities. The term "Ņîfl" means one compared to other people are surrounded by a veil/fog/mystery/secret. Whose nature or activity is thus obscure to the general public. Someone who works in secret for someone, like a secret agent, a undercover observer. This may well be also a person who has received involuntarily imposed on this activity. The size referred to the ideal value of the human, such as a "great inventor", "great poet" or "a special person". It had nothing to do with body size. 🌱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Frost @KFrost
11 June, 05:13
In response Đёṿid Krístāni to his Publication
Thank you for your reply, honestly, I sincerely appreciate honest criticism. As a Believer I reference the True Word from the Bible and in Genesis 6:4 "There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown." and Luke 17:26-30 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396