Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
ilDonaldoTrumpo ilDonaldoTrumpo 4h ·
BREAKINGO: Kamala Harris will finally visit el border.

...between Kenya and Somalia to visit her Hyena relatives. 😸
11:17 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
11 June, 04:36
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Hyena is better

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 11:56
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Easily.

The one on the left is a female who has just found out people think Joe Biden is president.

The male, leader of the packed on the right has full pallet implants. Probably so he doesn't choke while eating meat. He also looks as if he is suffering from an acute mental illness. Female sexual dismorphia with traces of racial confusion would be my first assesment. Also presenting is a low spectrum mental retardation indicated by her inability to find the border even while pointed south.
This could be a comorbidity with or simple masking to an unstated phobia toward crinkly, shinny, space blankets.
This leads me to the ultimate question in a case like this.
Do I care?
No. Not at all.
Recommend treatment: Hourly injections of Covid virus and ventilator incubation for 7 days or until improvement is seen.
I also recommend you ask Dr. Ima. YardgnomeFauci, he will know how to handle this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts