Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
27 January, 09:33
sharing this from the Toast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @Digital17
Shame on you for posting such a thing, obviously propoganda. Our Militray is in control of America right ow I am sure they can feed and house the troops. Geeezzzzzs stop it !
09:52 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Digital17 in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
27 January, 04:17
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
CelemdaAnderson Shame on you for not taking it seriously. These are our Military. Did you see our military sleeping in the parking ramp having one bathroom, many sick with the virus? One very kind politician delivered them pizzas. Trump invited many to stay at his hotel. If you have other info to offer to show this is incorrect please share!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
27 January, 10:00
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
should have read your post before i posted mine, thats what i thought no way would they not be feeding their man...Thank God thank you for your post