r363l l10n @r363ll10n
10 June, 04:16
🔴Pfizer is not only giving kids the vaccine BUT they are going to run science experiments on them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 04:24
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
nooooooo this is child abuse.😟 Ya know what I am thinking. I think all of us adults who had these toxic poisons injected into our bodies as children, without our consent, should be able to SUE the public educational system, that demanded our parents do it to us to be allowed to participate in our parents tax-funded public education system. I have news for you all, most diseases, from cancer to endocrine system disorders and more were injected into us, worst of all being the pathogen behind Epstein Barr which severely compromises the immune system. 3 different versions of it were put in the vaccines starting in 1940. It's the underlying to many other maladies including shingles, which suddenly almost everyone I know over 6o has been suffering from. Research it. Plenty of info out there. This may be how we take down the childhood indoctrination system. If I were an attorney, I would start the class action against the federalized school system for forced vaccination requirements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 June, 04:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Rockefeller medical industrial complex.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 04:55
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes, Let's have them added to the class action lawsuit, take them all down, we the grown children who were forcefully vaxxed by their mandates against our will and without our informed consent. Most all of us have or will be suffering from medical conditions caused by the poisons they injected into us. Is there any attorney out there willing to represent we the people who were intentionally and forcefully poisoned as children, take on the class-action lawsuit of all time? Plenty of evidence out there and witnesses to this and what was in them and why.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
You’re right. I’m one of the vax injured from childhood. Infertility.
06:21 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
10 June, 08:01
I'm so sorry!🙏🏼

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 06:26
All of us have been compromised, all of us vaxxed children. We have a collective class action case. Keep spreading the idea and we need to get it traction until some brave attorney takes it on. They will become very wealthy. I don't need the money as much as I want to see these monsters taken down so no other child grows up with their health compromised by people working at a slow genocide of God's children and the human race. WE, all people who had poison pathogens injected into us as children deserve justice! They thought because the issues wouldn't show up until later in adulthood we wouldn't make the connection. Many health care experts did, the evidence exists, and it's time to take them down. many were murdered but they can't murder a massive MOB that uprises all at once so easily without waking up everyone else to what they did and continue to do to us.

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 June, 02:27
The vaccines topic makes me so angry. I woke up to this evil when my husband visited a chiropractor 7 years ago. It sent me reading feverishly .... A year after that first chiro visit, we walked out of the pediatricians office, when we refused to let the nurse inject the vaccines they had already opened in the syringe. Guess, he did meet his target. He barged into the room without knocking, demanded to know why we wont let him vaccinate out 6 month old and that the stories on the internet are untrue. he was rude. I was shaking inside of me but walked out anyways never to return again. till today, i feel the intense desire to write to him the truth. I called another pediatricians office, just so that we have a doctor if needed. Asked them if they accept unvaccinated children. Told them not to waste my time nor theirs because i am not bringing my children to them if they force vaccinations. Thankfully, we are under a good doctor there. And thankfully, we do not visit the doctors