Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
10 June, 01:14
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Yeah, about that. BASTARDS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 01:10
😡so they laughed while they pushed satanic rituals on the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 June, 01:06
And if anyone hassled me about masks/distancing, among other things I would say, I might just tell them they're in league with the devil & dark forces 😈

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
10 June, 04:03
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I have been trying to declare this to one of my close cousins for months now. She has her 4 year-old masked up whenever out! It makes my blood boil. And get this? She is a full-fledged Trump supporter, but her immediate family are so fearful of getting the virus or passing on to others... I've sent studies from Drs., etc.
Maybe this MEME will scare her with the reality!
Stay tuned!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 June, 01:04
How astute