HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
OFF TOPIC!!

D.R. Horton mixed up mortgage paperwork with another home buyer early 2020. That home buyer is shown as the owner of my house on certain websites. I purchased the house 11/19. I met with a wonderful realtor who took the time to look into it. I was told it was an honest mistake. However, the GENERAL WARRANTY DEED looks more like a marriage document with terms including "TO HAVE AND TO HOLD," "AN UNMARRIED WOMAN," and something that says "KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:." Is this normal? I need to find someone familiar with the wording of this paperwork to help me understand it. There are no homeowners in my neighborhood with his name (according to the HCAD website.) I have to take it to the courthouse to officially get this resolved. It just seems weird. I am a first time home owner and I have never heard of this happening. It also says at the top that "If I am a natural person, I can strike out any of all information..." Do all contracts say this or am I just thinking 50
04:45 AM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by HP_Intel in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
10 June, 05:24
In response HRP INTEL to her Publication
It is a FICTION-GRAMMAR-CONTRACT, the terms you noticed, and many more, are complete nonsense and say nothing. It's a deep hole...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396