Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
10 June, 01:13
I can't post my ANON toast on here. Too many words. It got a like from Melaniz Bartin on Facebook. She gave my We'Re Ready to Fight poem on Facebook. I have both pinmed on my Gab account. My GAB account is @QPATRIOTMLO
I also pinned my dear friend Glenn Baker's song No New Normal. He has 4 gigs lined up withGeneral Flynn.
He already did an event with General Flynn. I met General Flynn in Dallas. I was wearing a shirt Glenn designed with Glenn on it. I asked General Flynn if he recognized this guy. He smiled and said I love that guy. Please support my dear friend by listening to his songs. He is an awesome patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
Dang typos. Melania Barron is what I meant. She is Melania Trump. I got a friend request from John Barron, aka President Trump after I was arrested. That Facebook, my third, was quickly disabled. To see the first lady read and loved my We'Re Ready to Fight poem and read and liked my anon toast and to get that friend request from the President blew my mind. David Straight is a very good friend of mine and works with Melania on thd Human Sex Trafficking Task Force. He works with President Trump on the Government Corruption Task Force. He confirmed it is them. Both my poems are pinned on GAB QPTRIOTMLO.
01:28 AM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QPATRIOTMLO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Micki Larson-Olson, click on at the bottom under it