Vee Wallace @VeeW
I do not believe that a frequency is love.. or that it is God. I believe in the God of the Bible, and that the Bible is without error. I believe in the Plan of Salvation for all people who choose to believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who became a man to save us from eternal separation from God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).

I am not saying that everyone has to believe as I do. God doesn't even force his will on people. But I fear for a wide path that many ppl are walking on that is far removed from the narrow path that Jesus said is the only way to the Father.

There is alot of lingo being thrown around and calling itself Christian, and followers of Jesus... but it is another Jesus, not the Jesus of the Bible. There is a way that seems right to a man, but it is the way to destruction. Do not be deceived. Many will come in the name of Jesus but are false teachers teaching a false doctrine.

The Bible is clear that deception will be strong in the last days.
10:44 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vee Wallace, click on at the bottom under it