Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 February, 06:12
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
YES YES YES YES YES Did I Say YES?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Prevails Against Darkness @BlockchainFaith
12 February, 05:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Rude @Jago35
11 February, 09:29
DAM RIGHT, if you don't like it, then go back home where you belong!!!

Proud Patriot @NevaC
11 February, 07:27
AMEN!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
11 February, 07:12
Any person who says they are American, but something else also, isn't an American. Any person who refers to themselves and others as anything other than American isn't an American. We have room for but one National Anthem, the American National Anthem. We have room for but one Flag, the American Flag. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people. #wwg1wga

chore Toke @choretoke
31 January, 03:57
DAMN F#$KING RIGHT❗️🤨🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷LOVE IT OR GET THE F@#K OUT❗️😏

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 January, 06:50
Amen!!!!
I was born in Mexico City. I moved to this amazing country when I was 14 years old. I couldn't agree with you more. ❤
We moved here because of the phenomenal things that the United States has to offer. We didn't move here to attempt to change its heritage, history, traditions, and/or values.
These are precisely the reasons that make it the best country in the world. 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 07:31
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
31 January, 06:44
Dont like it here in MY USA?

Judie Daniels @Quietoad
27 January, 12:30
Amen! More people should stand up and be proud of themselves and who they are.

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
27 January, 12:31
In response Judie Daniels to her Publication
I agree it time to stand up for truth and our freedom.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
31 January, 07:27
In response Judie Daniels to her Publication
WE DID.. THAT IS WHY IN 2016 AND 2020 WE VOTED FOR TRUMP!!

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
27 January, 11:41
Amen , well said!!!

Richie Richard @Richie
27 January, 11:21
Well said!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
27 January, 11:09
Well said Patriot ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲