The Mac @TheMac
The great dome of Heaven rises above, and no man knows its limitations.

The broad Earth is spread wide, and no man knows its boundaries.

Man cannot fathom it all; O God who is great, have compassion on my littleness.

Bear patiently with my blunderings, and overlook my ignorance.

Your reach is so great, and mine is so small; help me to know You for myself.

I am helpless and lost.

Hail to The Supreme Power and Spirit!
08:38 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 08:54
In response The Mac to his Publication
There is an old story that is telling that the earth at first moment was far greater than now, but people acting like children destroyed nature. So magicians magic pulled down veils over the earth and locked the people up in a small quarter. Does that mean they brought us down to a lower dimension? Hmmm? I wonder how big it really is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 08:40
O Great God, who brings comfort to the prisoner, peace to the tormented; who strengthens the fearful and adjusts the scales between the
weak and the strong.

Strengthen my desire to understand Your great purpose.

O Sole God, whose tears vitalise the hearts of men, in reverence and humility my spirit awaits Your command, my Creator and my Light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 08:43
O Great Craftsman, who fashioned man so wonderfully, who brought together the elements of the Earth and transmuted them so mysteriously, who created with such diversity that no two things are exactly alike, give Your servant some task, that he may accomplish it to Your glory.

O Provident Benefactor, who provides sustenance for the beasts of the wilderness and fills the storehouses of men, who placed the great metals in the bosom of the Earth, that man might draw them forth, let not my body go naked, nor my sleeping place be destroyed.

Accept my homage, O God of Truth, who lives down through the ages of time, which make up the
everlasting Circle of Eternity.