PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
We have no good Docs in NL MI, I have been dealing w/Nerve issues since 2018, alls they want is to give injections or pills, I stopped all that 6months ago. I want them to find & Fix the problem Not mask the issue
I may try and look into this Marijuana (cannabis ) stuff. I dont want the THC effect, I just need to get my life back.
09:15 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
27 January, 09:28
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
I am a daily / hourly user of cannabis; it has saved my life, please do the research, it can drastically improve yours:) Gods medicine is in the plant! Much love, Namaste'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joe john @JoeJohn
27 January, 09:24
Look into "grounding" -- not the mats but actually sleeping on the ground. It helps with neruopathy a lot. Seems too simple to work but I can assure you for many with nerve pain it does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniƫl 280 @Dannmen
27 January, 09:36
In response joe john to his Publication
sleeping on earth blankets sinds 6 months
feeling a lot better now, my grandchild also deeling with autism kind of stuff

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
27 January, 09:24
a few years ago I came across the Medical Medium series. There are several books he, Anthony William, wrote. From reading the books he says anything nerve related is likely due to the Shingles Virus and or Epstein Bar virus. Drinking straight celery juice, at least 16 ounces daily can help with some of your symptoms.

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
27 January, 02:40
In response Fire and Fury45 to her Publication
I will try this, I have nothing to lose