Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Long post. https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

I am aware from your replies that David Hancock has been posting many false and misrepresentative accusations against me on Telegram channels and Twitter and does so under his name and other fake names.

As I previously reported to you, Hancock is a disgraced Navy SEAL who created a fraudulent donation fund for families of SEALS who had lost their lives in the service of our country and Hancock stole the money. His Trident was pulled and he was up for dishonorable discharge before claiming Valium addiction and obtaining a medical discharge.

I learned this information from Hancock’s commanding officer AFTER I had allowed Hancock to do some work for me and #FightBack which I now know was done under false pretenses. Hancock also formerly worked with the CIA. He clearly was undertaking to create situations that he could later misconstrue to try to smear me.

I got wise to Hancock when I, along with others, learned that after he w
03:25 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Hill, click on at the bottom under it