Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 March, 05:05
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
God Bless You Kim, Thank You for this. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 October, 11:32
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
HI Jason Ive been real busy lately...missed my Anon family. My entire family got Covid I was blessed to have not gotten sick and took care of everyone. Mom got pneumonia and was real sick but bouncing back. My handicapped nephew not doing well...got sepsis and lost too much weight...he is still touch and go. He is an earth angel so he will go when its Gods time. I want to leave this song with you💚💜💙 Fight the good fight #vibes
https://youtu.be/HTvu1Yr3O...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 05:47
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Sorry I am just seeing this. I hope You nephew is well now. Thank You for sharing. Love You Sister. God Bless You and Your Family. 🙏❤️

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
10 June, 09:50
exactamundo!

10 June, 09:51
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Jose Bito @Josebito
10 June, 09:48
🙏🙏🙏

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
10 June, 07:33
😭 Past 3 weeks.