Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
More children died from suicide than covid.

Let that sink in!

Just one more common sense fact that should make you wonder who (Fauci) is responsible for destroying our nation without any real TRUTHFUL science to back up what turns out to be his and Bill Gates plan to depopulate the planet and line their pockets with $$ to feed the beast families (illuminati) that have ruined our lives our entire lives.

DO NOT LET THEM GIVE YOUR CHILD THIS VAXX IF YOU WANT THEM TO LIVE LONGER THAN 3 MORE YEARS!

https://youtu.be/oKhRqVzcT...
Rand Paul: "More Children Have Died From Suicide Than From COVID" - YouTube

At a town hall on COVID-19 policy in Kentucky, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) condemned "one-size-fits-all" lockdown policies, and pointed to the effects of school cl...

09:02 AM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
13 June, 11:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
if you have ever lost soneone through suicide, it is the most horrible pain ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 01:28
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
So sorry hun, I do know your pain, I have also lost a grown child, not to suicide but I have frens that lost their child to it too,
Loosing a child is the most painful thing anyone ever goes thro in this life and it is even worse when you dont feel like you have answers about it, God bless you hun, we will not be made whole in this life but we will in the next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 June, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I live in a small mountain town in Colorado, population 26,000. We had 15 deaths associated with covid
( cannot say FROM covid since the numbers are unreliabe). But we had 17 SUICIDES during the plan-demic! It is very rare to hear of any suicides in our community. This is the devastating result of tyranny. 😢

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 11:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
This is so sad, so sorry for your little community!