The Mac @TheMac
08 June, 08:11
To know the will of The Supreme Spirit and will what He wills, that is the supreme secret of spirituality.

Labouring to fulfil that will is to worship with the daily task, a most profitable form of worship.

I say, let the will of The Supreme Spirit be supreme, and subordinate all earthly labours to it.

The path of life is on a mountainside; man can ascend or descend according to his inclinations; he can take the hard or the easy way.

Upwards is the light, downwards the darkness; man has the choice; he goes where he pleases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
When you accept fully “I AM” as the Mighty Presence of God in you—in action—you will have taken one of the greatest steps to liberation. Now mark you, in the utterance of the Truth that, ” ‘I AM’ the Open Door which no man can shut,” if you can but realize it, you have the key that allows you to step through the veil of flesh, carrying with you all consciousness that you have
generated or accumulated which is imperfect; and there transmute it, or in other words, raise it into that Perfection into which you have stepped.Too much stress cannot be laid upon the importance of contemplating as often as possible the “I AM” as the Mighty, Active Presence of God in you, in your home, in your world, in your affairs. Every breath you breathe is God in Action in you.Your ability to express or send forth thought and feeling is God acting in you. You,
having free will, it is entirely up to you to qualify the energy sent forth in your thought and feeling, and determine how it shall act for you.
08:17 AM - Jun 09, 2021
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 07:28
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Laser beam.

🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396