Kim Runner @kimrunner
Very Quick GEORGEnew Live YT Chat tonight...one highlight...
01:26 AM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kelly Katie Haun @MuunsRoom
10 June, 09:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
you've such an intriguing profile I would certainly love to introduce you to an amazing business proposal that would trigger your interest a DM from you would really excite me..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Katie Haun @MuunsRoom
10 June, 09:42
you've such an intriguing profile I would certainly love to introduce you to an amazing business proposal that would trigger your interest a DM from you would really excite me..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 June, 11:40
force rouge 😎🖕

Gray 359 @Gray359
10 June, 07:30
Can't wait for PA. Thank you Sen. Mastriano! Thank God we have him here.🇺🇸

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 June, 11:52

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot17 England @17England
09 June, 01:50

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 June, 05:36

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 June, 02:14
Red wave? That's a new one to me - what does that mean?

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
10 June, 10:36
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Once all the states finish their election audits they will reveal that President Trump and other republicans in their states really won in a landslide. The real winners will all be sworn in. It will be the big red wave (republican color is red) that we were expecting on election night before they stole it.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
09 June, 01:32
and answer...

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
09 June, 01:31
This was my question...