AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 June, 08:15
HOME GROOMED
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 June, 10:15
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
IS MOMMY REALLY DEAD ? 🤔🤔
IS LITTLE GIRL REALLY DEAD ? 🤔🤔
I DONT THINK SO 😁 WHY WAS ACB PUT ON SC ?
THINK “ WITSEC “ ....... 😁
10:33 AM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 June, 12:18
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
MEET THE LOVELY MS BIDEN , DOESNT LOOK DEAD TO ME ! ( WITSEC ) PHOTO 2008’

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 June, 12:22
AMY ! THE REAL STORY !!! ( WITSEC ). PHOTO !

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 June, 01:17
OOPS MY BAD 07’ 💥💥💥💥💥

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
08 June, 11:32
"Naomi Christina Biden, nicknamed "Amy", was born on November 8, 1971, in Wilmington, Delaware. She died in the same crash as her mother Neilia on December 18, 1972, when she was just over a year old.[7]" NCB or ACB? And ACB's birthday is just a couple months after Naomi's, so that is possible.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 June, 12:04
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
BINGO 💥💥💥 DID A HUGE POST ON THIS 4 MONTHS AGO 👍 YOU WOULD THINK AMY WOULD HAVE JOINED TRUMP TEAM ! BUT NO! CHOOSE TO STAY WITH DADDY & STEP DADDY !
THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ??