Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Olaf Koll @OlafK
11 June, 05:41
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
SO it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 June, 12:04
Exactly!!! Love it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
08 June, 11:08
Too bad 4 those that will NOT WAKE UP!
I ‘m sure they will be regretful soon, but then it’s going 2B2 late:(

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
08 June, 11:08
yes maam!! perfectly said 💕👍🏻

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
08 June, 11:06
i cant begin to tell you how many “friends” ive lost and the “nut job” they think ive become. its all good. made many new friends who think like i do! #TrumpWon2020 #My2020VoteWasStolen

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 June, 10:16
I've had some sadness for some people near me lately who I really tried to inform but I don't know if they're going to make it - yes, some went & had the "jab"

I appreciate being able to share some things with like minded folks on forums like this at such a time

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
08 June, 10:16
Preach!!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 June, 10:03

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 June, 12:10
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I Love my Soul Tribe!!! And I also Love God, Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, and The High Arch Angels/Guardian Angels, and my Ancestors!!!!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 June, 05:23
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I often feel that if it was not for this wonderful tribe here on Anonup.. (I LOVE YA ALL Biggly..🤗💞), I'd be very much in a tribe of only three🤔, and that's including a cat and a dog😕❣️

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 June, 10:02
Well put!