Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
21 May, 08:49
I am so sick of being censored! I just got suspended from my nextdoor app for 15 days for posting a video from Dr G Vendar Bossche about the covid jab. fb censoed the post when I shared it there too. Reading emails from people that commented on the post on nextdoor are equally frustrating. I live around a lot of sheep. Sorry I just had to vent!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aerial Eth @AerialEth
22 May, 12:02
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
I know what you mean.. I was going to share the mr-102 info with a friend in fb pm- they wouldn't allow the msg to go through. I got mad and made a meme- this is how I felt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
23 May, 10:22
In response Aerial Eth to his Publication
great meme!

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
Thanks! share it- if I see it come around again it'll make me happy!!
03:33 PM - Jun 07, 2021
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AerialEth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aerial Eth, click on at the bottom under it