Whimma Texas @Whimma
19 May, 07:36
while distractions keep coming in, my town has illegals walking out of their "housing" facilities and hiding in bushes along the roadway. don't forget about the massive flow of dangerous individuals flooding our borders! something must stop these fools from destroying our country!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 May, 07:58
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
they're all over the place here in MA. they hang at Home Depot to pick up CASH work for companies and people who will pay them like that and then they also work for almost ALL the landscaping companies her. they're like freaking cockroaches!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
19 May, 10:19
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
here too... I'm so tired of it!

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
07 June, 01:08
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
I think it will have to be We The Americans with the 2nd, to stop the invasion.

Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whimma Texas, click on at the bottom under it