Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga
I was suspended from Twitter on Jan 8. No notice, no reason & of course I never got a respone as to why they suspended me. That day I tried to tweet & got this response: "You're account is suspended & is not permitted to send tweets."
Funny that I can still log in to my suspended account & I have access to ALL my posts. I'm going to start going through them...😵
💩Jack did me a huge favor! Twit is & always has been a horrible environment.
Thanks again, AnonUp! 😘
07:13 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Sue Laughs @Suelaughs
27 January, 01:33
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
same🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Texas Bollweevil @Diamondd
27 January, 08:40
January 8 was my suspension as well. I retweeted Major Patriot tweet and BAM! Sure do like it here , tho. Thanks to everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
27 January, 07:34
Yea, Same here!

guyo thorson @guyo
27 January, 07:19
yea i lost all the bookmarks i had, sure wish i was smart enough to back them up somplace, i can also go to "my" page and look but that is all

Jack’s Mama @HMH
27 January, 07:19
Same happened to me.....hence my handle "Jack's Mama"....as in let the "your mama" jokes begin.

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
27 January, 07:15
This is exactly 100% the same thing that also happened to me on January 8th! Peace out Twitmo!