TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 June, 04:25
Nickola Tesla “Everything is of the Light.
Interview with Tesla

https://youtu.be/177vg1pEG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
07 June, 04:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Just because you can but you didn't do it in service to Almighty God you probably don't have a right to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 June, 04:30
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
Sorry, I don’t understand your comment.

Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
07 June, 04:48
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Telsa did a lot of things I seen the interview. All rights come from God outside of him no one has "the right" to do Anything. Inalienable rights come from God. People can lie that doesn't give the right to. People can steal, con, scheme plot to take things from others. Doesn't mean you have the right. I've never seen an interview where Telsa had a great relationship with the Creator of the universe. So you can discover the secrets of the Universe doesn't mean you have the right too. We have seen an explosion in Science since the turn of the Century. If you study the history. Scientist create a lot of sickness, illness that only new to the 2000th century. All caused by men discovering the secrets of the Universe without asking God if they had the right to. Nuclear weapons, Airplanes: Bomb destroy, So forth. Then these same scientist who destroyed life, liberty and happiness want to continue to break things then find ways to fix them and Human beings are the Guinea pigs.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
I’m glad I’m living in the 21st century and not the 2000th century, that place sounds evil.

Its just a little joke for levity. What if God chose those inventers to bring forth those discoveries at that time? Without Tesla, 95% of your modern conveniences would not exist. Just something to ponder and not take for granted.
05:54 AM - Jun 07, 2021
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NeverEvil in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Never Evil, click on at the bottom under it