Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.foxnews.com/po...
Kamala Harris’ diplomatic trip to Latin America gets off to bumpy start as plane forced to turn around
A Harris spokesperson said 'there are no major safety concerns'
11:39 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
14 June, 10:53
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I love your photo Jimbo, but I think Kamala’s missing her pearl necklace and earrings, on the left side of the picture!! 😆😁🤣
Otherwise spot on !! 😉☺️🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 June, 11:55
Sounds like she was going on the lam and her plan was foiled

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
07 June, 10:13
The stick on presidentialn seal fall off again? 🤣🇺🇲

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 June, 10:40
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
😂😂😂😂 I like it

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
07 June, 01:04
Guatemala said turn that bitch around. Technical issues on AF2? Lies

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 June, 11:44
Can you tell me again which one is Ms Harris, as I cant seem to tell the difference in these pictures?

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
06 June, 11:53
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Twins separated at birth! 😸

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 June, 10:44
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
One on the left.