Dimitri Anon @Spartan
06 June, 09:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
Pope Confesses He & Church Are Satanic - YouTube

15 Sivan 5781May 26, 2021Shalom everyone, Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for some time and warning people about the Vatican, Rome, and ...

09:52 PM - Jun 06, 2021
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
Jacinta Francisco @OurLadyofFatima
07 June, 01:44
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
As soon as i can find someone who speaks and understands Italian, i can get an accurate translation. Faithful Catholics understand that The True Catholic Church has ABSOLUTELY NEVER taught anyone to ‘worship’ the pope! The idea is so utterly ridiculous that those who are told about the lies being perpetuated actually think that it is a joke being told to them. Lord Jesus, have mercy on us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 June, 11:14
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
The subtitles do not match his words. We know this pope is evil but this video does not seem legitimate. Fratello means brother. When he says it the subtitles don't say it.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
06 June, 11:33
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Your right, he does say he deceived people and wanted world to worship him - anti - Christ? ...Demonic would you say?