Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Autmama 123 @autmama
07 June, 01:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My brother in law flies them. Is being deployes in a couple of weeks overseas. May God keep all our heroes safe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 June, 10:06
Leaving the "audit" so soon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
07 June, 05:44
Clean out the captitol today? Look for many helo’s around capital today.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 June, 01:47

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 June, 01:42
Nana had an Osprey flying in circles round my house today for quite a while. Had black hawks a lot but this was a first. Low enough I felt like I could reach out and touch someone.
smiles

Doug Anger @moola
06 June, 09:20
yep saw that;)

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
06 June, 09:09

Carey Lou @Careylou
06 June, 09:03
Bring it

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
06 June, 08:25

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
06 June, 08:24
👀

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
06 June, 08:09
“training exercise”, right.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 June, 08:09
Guess who got call to come back to WH - reason "technical"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Coincident much?
Kamala Harris' Flight To Guatemala Forced To Land - YouTube

Vice President Kamala Harris' flight to Guatemala was forced to return to Joint Base Andrews due to technical issues. Harris is making her first foreign visi...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 June, 10:05
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
It may be a stuffing of cash ... Pedopence returned too. Did he forget his little blkfly's or are they permanently stuck to his head?

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 June, 10:40
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
She tried to get away with AF2 and got caught! At least that is what I want to pretend.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
06 June, 07:59
....for the “planned” exercises I am guessing 👍🏼🇺🇸
godspeed #MAGA