_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
Ever wonder why Facebook is forcing a Chinese style doctrine over its users? Do you think that maybe the CCP owns Zuckerberg?
07:29 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
09 June, 07:15
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
What if, he is "just"an advanced Humanoid robot (like Sophia) ( build in China)? Just look what you (public) already can buy on there market (real ... dolls) , we all know [they] show their "lastest" tech. decades later

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 June, 07:36
In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Frost @KFrost
09 June, 04:11
Not for a second. I believe the monarchy has owned china for centuries starting with the East India Company forcing opium into the country in the 1600s and have been controlling the Chinese victims for over 4 centuries. The Chinese are victims and have suffered for generations from the evil bloodlines of satan. Do you honestly believe they benefit from communism/atheism? Wuhan is the lab that produced adrenochrome for the luciferians. Do not let the propaganda manipulate you, our chinese Christian brothers and sisters are suffering far worse then "US". I stand with the chinese and offer support for their fight against the tyranny of the Brits/satanists/so called 'jews".

09 June, 07:42
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
You're absolutely right. I know that they want the corrupted elites out of their country as much as we want them out of ours. I'm pretty sure that we're getting close to the end of this rat race, and we're all about to win.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
06 June, 08:24
Just another Honey Trapped tranny faced pedo clown puppet

John Adkins @Nhojison
06 June, 08:07
yes as are many that have been for many years