Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Kelly Katie Haun @MuunsRoom
09 June, 04:40
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
you've such an intriguing profile take a minute and imagine being able to become a better version of yourself than you were last year cause it took alot out of us.....I would love to introduce you to Something quite fascinating a DM from you would really excite me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 June, 04:00
first off..under admiral law which is what we supposedly have been living under..the gold fringe is there to show that. IF WE WERE NOT, why did military allow this? Two; many people in government dont know the difference, are stupid or dont care..orrrr they are Deep State players too. NOW soon it will be announced we are under a new republic and that fringe MUST go and will go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
07 June, 11:49
I wonder why that had the gold fringe on the flags when Trump was speaking the other night? He was in NC and I believe that is in the United States.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 June, 03:58
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
Because those dumbasses dont know any better.

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
08 June, 01:15
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
Thank you Field McConnell for clueing me in to this And that there was different courts.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 June, 11:32
Get yourself a constitutional lawyer!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
06 June, 07:05
Awesome, Ty! 👍