SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
Did anyone else think President Trump looked somewhat downcast & or defeated last night?
12:17 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
06 June, 12:38
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Didn't seem himself.

Imagine trying to execute a plan where millions of Americans are forced to suffer?

Imagine trying to execute plan where millions of Americans have absolutely no idea what is going on?

Imagine trying to execute a plan that leaves millions of Americans damaged beyond repair, with zero hope, zero justice, zero President and zero country?

Trust the Plan? Pfffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

What a complete and absolute disaster!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
06 June, 01:49
In response SPORTS to his Publication
i couldn't do it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
06 June, 12:21
Confident and Relaxed. I like him that way. Sometimes and only sometimes at his rallies I see him border on being a politician.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 June, 12:20
I think Trump was sullen because he knows what lies ahead. Imagine the weight on his shoulders. Imagine the waiting for his soul.