TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 June, 11:39
We have to pray that President Trump is declared the true winner of the 2020 Presidential Election by August 2021 ,otherwise, we most of Americans will face being obliterated in Global Thermo Nuclear War. The events like CV19, and a Nuclear Holocaust were the plan of the Illuminati. And all can see it building up to that point now. Wake up as if your life depends on it , because it does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
06 June, 11:42
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
but you all said trump has all evidence he needs. nothing can stop whats coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 June, 11:50
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
🔥 Perfect question, Love it.

Start with this video ( warning: it's "heavy" content ).

#NCSWIC ( It's GOD that's coming, not TRUMP. How GOD is revealed is what's the concern here, but again, IT"S GOD. )

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-...

THANK YOU FOR INFO AND FOR NOT BLOCKING ME
12:02 PM - Jun 06, 2021
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 June, 12:10
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
BLOCK YOU..!!!?

Shewt, no... I LOVE you.

If one is afraid of another's genuine questions, the problem was revealed at the asking of said questions.

Ask away, anything. I'll do my proper best to answer and tell you when I've no clues to share.

TRUTH is the LIVING GOD, and all we can do is share it.

GOD WINS...!

06 June, 12:13
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
AMEN THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE ONE OF VERY FEW ON THIS SITE THATS OFFERED KINDNESS AND INFO.