TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 June, 10:04
If you watched President Trump last night you must know God is about to show the world what his Power is and even though President Trump may be arrested soon on fake charges as always in the past you must know and understand how Gods Will Shall be done and he is in control.

O America

https://youtu.be/iPu20zCcK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
That makes total sense now. The Q board predicted it. The first arrest will shock the world. That my dear Patriots is going to trigger the Military I believe.
10:33 AM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by RobinhoodLa54 in this post can reply
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
06 June, 11:43
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
I've been thinking Trump every since I read, first arrest will shock the world. That will open the door to arrest past presidents! Obummer, Bushes Clinton... Trust the Plan. Kek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 June, 10:42
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Yes, it will shock the entire world and in NY they have hundreds of prosecuting attorneys working on these fake charges and all are being used by the Great Deciever Lucifer.