Lone Gunman @LoneGunman
Since #GhostEzra postet this on Telegram but not in here:

This is the creepiest thing I saw since Michael Obama was whirling his dong when dancing!

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
05:48 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoneGunman in this post can reply
Lone Gunman @LoneGunman
27 January, 10:16
In response Lone Gunman to his Publication
@GhostEzra - I wrote #GhostEzra , dumb me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 10:08
this.is clones gone bad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lone Gunman @LoneGunman
27 January, 10:10
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Yeah, looks like cheese melting in the sun.

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
27 January, 07:12
She is letting you see who she really is. Her true face. Now imagine when you go out in public you see this all over the place. WElcome to my world. Some of us can see them for who they really are. This is the face we see on all of them. Sometimes they are far uglier than this. The face they show the world is not their true face.

Lone Gunman @LoneGunman
27 January, 09:50
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
Can't even roughly fathom how hard is must be to have that ability!

David Straughan @Davidstraughan75
27 January, 05:51
looks like sloth from the Goonies

Lone Gunman @LoneGunman
27 January, 06:17
In response David Straughan to his Publication
Guess they used the same mask! - Or she was an actress back in the day!

Still Learning @WatchingRaven
27 January, 07:37
In response David Straughan to his Publication
Looks like someone wearing a mask and accidentally shifted the nose to the side. That might cause the other distortions. Weird.