CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
OK, IT IS ACTUALLY FUNNY HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BANNED BY TWATTER AND NAZIFA DORSEY OVER CENSORSHIP BY THE LEFT, AFRAID OF TRUTH AND LIGHT. ANYONE WHO IS ANYBODY SMART (AND ON TWITTER) HAS NOW BEEN CENSORED BY TWITTER, TO THE POINT OF RIDICULOUSNESS. IT IS NOT FUNNY, BUT IT IS FUNNY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WITH A BIG LIST OF PEOPLE WHO GOT BANNED AND SUE FOR CENSORSHIP.

WELL, TWITTER, GET READY, BECAUSE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WILL BE FROM FLORIDA, AND THE BIG TECH CENSROSHIP SCAM IS ON ITS WAY TO SLOWWWWWLLLLYYY HAPPENING. I CANNOT WAIT FOR DORSEY TO SHIT BLOOD WHEN HE HAS TO TESTIFY IN DEPOSITIONS TO SOME GOOD DEFAMATION LAWYERS (LIN WOOD MUST HAVE SOME FRIENDS, JUST SAYIN...).
11:16 AM - Jun 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 June, 02:31
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
They still won't tell me why they booted me. And I've been in Fascistbook jail more times than I can count

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 June, 08:32
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
because you told the truth. you were over the target. and they are threatened by the truth. they are attacking all patriots in every way they can. at least you did not have the fbi show up at your door like they did to me several weeks ago, over an old parler post begging President Trump to arrest criminals and prosecute for treason (they said I was not in trouble, so do you think they showed up to talk to me and help me? NOT!). I feel like the fbi are black hats. they don't chase criminals, but go after innocent law abiding Americans that love their country. I feel we are in a silent war, but it is them trying to get us to react, so they can try to devastate our lives & cause what appears to be self-destruction, but is really an attack from criminals. It is all manipulati9on, which is truly evil. I choose to pray and ask God to watch over me and my family, & my neighborhood. And to ask God to take care of the criminals because Trump and the white hats need help. Calling all angels...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
05 June, 12:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This is how we start- those of us that have been booted for telling the truth! We need some pro-bono lawyers to recruit some of us.. this will lead to other states wanting to jump into the fray!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 June, 02:07
In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication
I'm ready. I was booted from twatter 3x - f/b suspension claiming my website promotes "violence" - and patreon kicked my revenue generating channel off twice. I am beyond ready for restitution.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 June, 05:08
In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication
putain 🥸la liberte ...ici c'est liberte egalite fraternite mais c'est Cuicui bleu decide qui reste ou pas ..la blague