Andrew Journeytime @Journeytime
ALL Social media works by a duality of making a person feel in touch with the world with a seemingly broad inflow of information from many sources. It's easy to feel broadly heard from this information base. In reality the system works to box or isolate and weaken any outgoing messages by shortening their accessability endurance therefore assuring that anything written is short in duration and ineffective. People are boxed and isolated into small groups, so message reach is isolated in stealth.
By referance Indexing each incoming theme and your commentry with a link and a master table kept offline you can empower your account platform to a powerful platform of enduring messages that can be referenced and built upon at any time by yourself and your patrons.
07:24 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Journeytime in this post can reply
Andrew Journeytime @Journeytime
04 June, 07:24
In response Andrew Journeytime to his Publication
An example was my long list on voter fraud which had an enduring access table and links jump to table which I posted every now and then. This registry of data was an 850 long single tweet stream of themed data on Voter fraud with a quick reference index to any week/day and would have continued, however the threat was seen and the account closed by Twitter before the idea spread to other people and platforms.
It was not much extra work once up to speed and the benefits outweighed the work.
I kept a Notepad record for the database which could be restored at any time, and Notepad uses very few resources and memory space, and is searchable.
I hope others catch on, I see one other this week catching on. You may consider making your headings less obvious by backward writing etc perhaps, and using some other regularly seen defences against censorship. Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396