Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 August, 02:22
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Tank, if u r going to be a leader u better start praying and ask God for when he wants it on his timeline! Remember when people did it on their own they lost! God said he would lead his army and when he says when we go but not until God says so! We all want our Country back that they have taken from us and we can taste it but let God tell us when!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
11 August, 12:52
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
i pray constantly πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸΎβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
21 July, 08:19
Let's Take down the entire Government, CIA, FBI, IRS ,NIH, CDC, WHO, AMA, JUDGES ,ATTORNEYS, BANKS IMF, FED, UNIONS, Remove school boards, Scientist, CPS, Abortion clinics, Insurance companies, GMO FOOD AND SEEDS, Mandated Vaccine's for ALL children and adults, CRIMINALS!!!! ALL CRIMINALS . ALL BUSINESS THAT SELL TOXIC FOOD AND BEVERAGES , Fast food that are toxic! NO One Crosses the board unless you follow the rules and apply for citizenship. NO More crimes against CHILDREN PERIOD!!! NO MORE HOMELESSNESS! ALL Government OFFICIALS SHALL EARN MINIMUM WAGES! NO MORE ABUSING ANIMALS IN ANYWAY. NO MORE FEED LOTS NO MORE MONOPOLY'S!
NO MORE SUPPORTING SATAN OR LUCIFER DRACO LIZARDS!!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 August, 02:23
In response arba happihr to her Publication
And take down the companies who has fed us human meat all these years 2!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 August, 05:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Past time to take out the trash!!!

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
21 July, 07:07
30 DAYS??? That is way too long! We have waited 7 months already!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
20 July, 07:45
I completely agree. I have said this from the beginning. We better start seeing some arrests as a lot of the 80 million +++ people won't take this lying down. I already told my wife that if this goes that way I will be going to fight for my country.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 June, 11:31
God helps those that help themselves.
If it falls to American patriots to save this country, then so be it. The alternative is to continue witnessing the destruction of America.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
15 June, 03:40
So ... IS IT ... 19 DAYS LEFT ... πŸ€”

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
05 June, 08:57
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
05 June, 08:57
I've got my five smooth stones, I've got my sling, I'm ready to take out that giant! Glory to God in the highest!

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
05 June, 08:04
I think we all want justice NOW but ultimately God is in control and it will happen in His time.

Chris Webb @Cwebb
05 June, 07:54
I've been waiting for over 30 yrs to take these demons out!!! Lets get it on im done waiting!!!!!

John Adkins @Nhojison
05 June, 08:12
In response Chris Webb to his Publication
me too, they want to fight dirty, dirty its gonna be!!!!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
05 June, 08:12
In response Chris Webb to his Publication

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
05 June, 07:49

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
05 June, 07:54
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
over the 🎯

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 June, 04:26
I HAVE TO KIND OF ADMIT IT I FEELING A BIT DUPED!

"TRUST THE PLAN" WE ARE IN A PLAN

SO - I "GET IT"

BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD?

WHAT IF "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE BEING LIED TO AGAIN?

WE WANT FUCKING PROOF SOMETHING IS BEING DONE!

NOT JUST MORE "TALK AND DREAMS" FROM FLAG-WAVING AMERICAN PATRIOTS THAT LEAK OUR TIDBITS OF INFORMATION IN
3 HOUR-LONG ZOOM MEETING

WE WANT CONCISE REPORTS OF WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

WE WANT PROOF

WE WANT FACTS

WE WANT IT NOW

WE ARE 88 MILLION STRONG

WE ARE THE 99%

WE ARE ONE

DO NOT MESS WITH PATRIOTS

REMEMBER TRUMP SAID THE ENDING WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE

LET'S GET THE ANSWERS NOW!

POTUS: WE ARE THE STAR SEEDS AND LIGHTWORKERS HERE - WE WILL SUPPORT YOU, BUT WE NEED SOME VERIFIABLE PROOF SOON!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
20 July, 10:52
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Amen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•ŠπŸŒŽ

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 June, 01:48
Im fighting the good fight right here!
#wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Akrocketman @Akrocketman
04 June, 08:05
I am definitely in with this group. I want my country back and will do what it takes to secure its freedom

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
04 June, 07:56
i'M TIRED OF THE COWARDICE . i FLY MY FLAG MY TRUMP SIGNS AND NEVER WORE A MASK . WENT TO DC AND WOULD GO AGAIN . JUST SAYING TODAY THAT IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP BEING SCARED OF SCARED PEOPLE THIS WOULD END QUICKLY !!!

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
04 June, 07:53
i'M IN AND i KNOW A FEW OTHERS

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
04 June, 06:30
WWG1WGA....πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
04 June, 06:29
With you, Tank, and We the People ARE READY!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 June, 05:29
I Stand For Our CountryAlso!We Stand Together! WWG1WGA

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
04 June, 05:23
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ