Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
26 May, 11:55
tomselliott
ยท 25 mai
Bing vs. DuckDuckGo vs. Google

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
26 May, 01:40
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
and you completely cleared your cache and history, right? Each time for each browser before searching? Seems Qanons believe conspiracies and BS without having the brain skills to understand beyond the surface.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
27 May, 02:35
In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication
My cache and cookies are cleaning every time I close my browser. Don't underestimate people...

03 June, 06:43
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
I don't underestimate qanons, I look down on them as idiots. They never disappoint in that assumption. So the new date is August? hahahaha, idiots, let's all get ready for the BS and explanation when their BS rings false again. Did you clear your email hash?

Data Gramma @Vic
03 June, 06:46
Aren't you special.

03 June, 06:50
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Nope, not special. Just normal. As opposed to batshit crazy which Qanons seem to adopt in mass.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 June, 06:53
normal...

for Chaz...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

03 June, 06:55
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Is that your attempt at a MEME? OK Richard, you got me. Everyone who is not a batshit conspiracy clown eats feces. Thanks for playing. Enjoy another disappointment come August. But you're used to those disappointments, aren't you.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 June, 01:04
Hi Cupcake. Why so angry?

If you personally believe "Qanon" supporters are idiots, why bother?

Do you enjoy picking on people you've judged to be less intelligent than yourself?

Do you enjoy shaming others for their personal beliefs?

Do you believe your words, tone, context, and intended meaning (your approach), will "peel away" those whom you judge are "redeemable"..?

Need a hug? Trump Rallies are kicking back off soon, those American's give out hugs like it's a privilege or a good thing.

Go to a rally, see for yourself. Genchi Genbutsu.

( BTW, aforementioned inquiries are rhetorical, low-brow, and an openly veiled artifice for intellectual provocation. )

Only people mentioned by LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 June, 01:34
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication